Monday, December 14, 2009
Don't Take Parenting Advice From Your Husband...
Friday night after we wrapped up Sassy's party with her friends we were trying to get all of our kids in bed. Mike took Sunshine and Courtney, and I was getting Apple to sleep on my bed. Mike finished and came into the room where I told him to be quiet because Apple had just fallen asleep. He responded by saying if he patted her hard on the back it would put her into a deeper sleep. I said no way, but he tried it and guess what? Katie popped up onto her feet and screamed in excitement! She also started laughing. She woke up all happy and ready to run! Mike and I were trying to stifle our laughter and put her back to sleep, which I succeeded in doing. We laughed about it all the next day, and Mike conceded it was a failed hypothesis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment