Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!










We had a great Halloween this year. We went to a trunk or treat, with Jr and Apple as ducklings, Sunshine as Jesse, and Courtney as a Monster High doll. Jo went trick or treating as a fairy, and did her own makeup and made her own fairy wings. She looked amazing. I am not sure what Sassy was supposed to be, I think Hobo twins with her friend McKell. The triplets were the 3 little pigs and Wyatt was the Big Bad Wolf. My nephew Jace was a dragon, and Jeff was a viking and Erin was the Mad Hatter. Afterwards we went to mom and dad's for pizza. We were awakened at 2 in the morning by Courtney screaming, she had thrown up from the top bunk onto Apple below! Nice! Mike and I tag teamed the clean up, and got all the kids back to sleep, but Courtney has been sick for a couple more days. We will see if the rest of us dodge it. The next day Courtney asked Apple if she was mad that she threw up on her, and she said,"No, I laughed my head off." Which isn't true but made us laugh really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment