Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthdays!

Before the family left for Florida, minus Mike and I and our 4 littlest children, we had a family birthday party for Grandma, Erin, Courtney and Melissa. They all have birthdays in a 2 week time period. Nikki made a fabulous Italian Cream Cake and I made a nasty chocolate cake with greek yogurt which was supposed to be delicious!
Apple and her cousin played outside for a while during the party, and when I looked out to check on them, this is what I saw. Then they came in and announced it was time for the egg hunt. What??? So I went outside and she and her cousin had gotten 19 eggs from the chicken coop and hidden them under piles of grass in the yard! We had to watch where we stepped until we found all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment