skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just Another Day In Paradise
Monday, August 10, 2009
Sassy and McKenna before the dance!
Sassy and her friend McKenna went to the dance together on Saturday night and had a blast! Also, Sassy got her first Build A Bear from a friend when they went to the mall today!
1 comment:
Michelle
August 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM
I miss you guys so much!!!! I hope that I run into you this weekend.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sassy
17 years old
Jo
13 years old
Courtney
10 years old
Sunshine
6 years old
Apple Dumplin'
3 years old
JR
8 months
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(49)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(31)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(104)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(22)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(171)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(75)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(8)
Mona Lisa and a Hot Date!
Cooking Lessons and Build a Bear!
Proud to be an American
Jo at Cooking Class
Sassy and McKenna before the dance!
Our weekend at the cabin with friends!
You are the trip I did not take,You are the pearls...
Can this really be happening?
I miss you guys so much!!!! I hope that I run into you this weekend.
ReplyDelete