Monday, August 10, 2009

Our weekend at the cabin with friends!



























We got to go up to Donnelly with our friends for a few days of R&R and had so much fun despite the rain and cold we had! We went to the Gold Fork Hot Springs which was a blast, and to the fish hatchery and Ice Cream Alley in McCall. The adults even got to sneak away to see GI Joe on Friday night in Cascade!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Blogging is my way of scrap booking, after a year or so you can put it all into a book with basically a few strokes of the keyboard! :) Keep it up you will be happy you have the memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Emma getting fresh with that young man in several of these pictures? Yep, she's a Guthrie! I love the pictures of Katie too. I don't know what she is thumbs-downing, but love that she's doing it. I might have to steal the picture of Elise and Mike eating ice cream -- that should be framed!

    ReplyDelete