Wednesday, January 6, 2010
The Never Ending Miscarriage is Finally Over!!!
Today I have hopefully had my last blood test for a long time!!!! In June I miscarried twins, and I have had almost every complication possible from it. I had two doses of cytotec in June, then a D & C, then a dose of methotrexate ( a chemo drug), and have been having my blood levels checked for hcg every week, then every other week, and for the last two months only monthly. Three weeks ago I was having some more problems one Sunday, and trying to decide whether to go to the hospital or not. Michael and my Dad gave me a blessing, and Mike told me he felt very strongly that this was finally the end and I was finally going to be done with this miscarriage. I had the same impression as Mike, and we were both cautiously optimistic and anxious to see if the test results confirmed the feelings we had. We were so excited when I had my test this today and the hcg was finally down to 0 after 6 months!!! What a blessing and we are all so relieved to hopefully see the end of this trial. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who is worthy to hold the Priesthood, and for a loving Heavenly Father who has comforted me throughout this trial and many others:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment