Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Old School pics are coming....







Thanks to my lovely husband I have learned how to scan in old pictures so I can have access to them on my computer! So, for your laughter and entertainment, here is the first batch! The bottom one is prom with Jason Askew and Chris Beckman, the one above it is with Barron Hicks at prom. The one above that is my best friend Lisa Jemison and I before 9th grade banquet. Above that are two of the pics that Mike's sister Raquel took of us at his mom's house and the Bedford Boys Ranch, we were both 17. The top one is with our friend Jeff Winn at the Riverwalk in Las Colinas, we were also 17 in that one. Good Times!!

1 comment:

  1. WHooo! Look at that sexy couple!! Don't you just love old pictures, I think Sloane made me burn all of my prom pictures because of obvious reason.:)

    ReplyDelete