Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The County Fair!





This year when the time came to enter and take all 5 of the girls entries to the fair I just wanted to say forget it and not do it this year! But Jo had so much fun last year with her stuff in the fair, I went ahead and made mysef do it :) And I am glad I did, the kids stuff did really well and they enjoyed it so much! Jo had her charcoal chinese lantern pic go to the State Fair and her zebra melted bead piece, and Sassy had her dancer painting also get picked to go to the State Fair. I didn't get a pic of Sassy's stuff, she was too busy enjoying her last weeks of summer. Jo made $44 for her 17 projects, Sassy made $10 for her 4, Courtney made $24 for her 11, and Sunshine and Apple made $10 each for their 4 projects. You can tell how proud the 2 littlest ones were by their huge smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment