Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Drama Anyone?


Has anyone heard of the fainting goats? They have a hysterical video of them on you tube, where they run around and if they get scared they just faint and fall right over. We were cracking up about it, until we now have our own fainting goat named Apple Dumplin! A few weeks ago she hit her head on the piano leg and started crying, then just fell right onto my shoulder. I thought she knocked herself out, but the next day Mike put her down on the floor and she cried so hard she did it again! We had a few weeks of nothing and then Sunshine bumped Apple's head and she cried and then fainted! I was really worried at first but then I found out that alot of babies do this and outgrow it as they get older. I thought after 5 kids I'd seen everything, but I guess not :) We'll still take Apple though, she is such a little ray of sunshine in our lives and brings all of us so much happiness with her little chubby self.

No comments:

Post a Comment