Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Enrichment at my old ward!


Tonight I got to go to Enrichment at our old ward, and it was so much fun to see all my friends and catch up with everyone! They are such a great ward, and it was fun to be back with them. We made these awesome 12 x 12 tiles for each month, this is the October one.

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute and you said you got one for each month? Was that expensive? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get one for each month, and they are so adorable! It cost about $80 for the stickers, and then $1.75 for each tile, so it worked out to less than $10 for each month's tile. She has a website I am going to order some more stuff from at www.signsbyjodi.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it is signsbyjodi2.blogspot.com. The seasonal tiles were ones she put together for that enrichment, so they were a special order.

    ReplyDelete