

Tonight was an 80's themed Daddy Daughter night for Sassy's young women. They ate a mystery dinner where they picked words in the menu that stood for the foods you got served, played games(Mike and Sassy won the most!), karaoke, and took pictures with mullets! They had a great time and got these awesome pictures! The dads also presented the girls with bookmarks that hold a ribbon for each value when it is passed off.
The other girls and I stayed home, Sunshine has strep and feels miserable, poor girl. Also, Jo survived a scary encounter with the horses today. She was out watering them and started walking down the corral to get their hay, when Danny(the colt) ran up behind her and bit the back of her arm. When Jo turned around he reared up on his back legs and pawed at her chest (he is a lot bigger than her), then bit her twice more and chased her rearing up again until she got out the fence. She has hoof marks on her sweatshirt on the front and the back. She was really scared but not really hurt. I saw the whole thing from the window, I had a feeling to stay and watch her today and I am so glad I did, it was really scary. Jo didn't let it deter her from going right back out to feed them, although it was from the other side of the fence. Our neighbor came over and let her borrow a little whip to take in from now on so she can make sure they don't seriously hurt her.



Thanks for the laugh today!! That is scarry about Jo, it gave me anxiety just reading it!!
ReplyDeleteWow Belle! hope you're not hurt! That would be soo scary! I would freak out! UR such a brave girl! Sniffle sniffle.
ReplyDelete