





Sassy had her first formal dance last Friday. She went with 2 of her friends, and they all got their hair done at the beauty college before, and Sassy was very happy with how hers turned out. I was worried because i didn't think they would be able to do a better job than Sassy, but it looked beautiful. We found her dress the week before, and they had to alter the neckline so it wouldn't stick out because her shoulders were too small, but when we picked it up it fit perfectly. We wanted to buy it in a size 6 but the lady wouldn't let us! She said it was way too big and luckily they had a size 4 downstairs and she was right, it fit great. Lacing up the back was a nightmare, they had to give me two lessons at the store on how to do it but on the dance night her friend's mom did it and it turned out better than when I did it because she could breathe! The rest of us went to watch Aunt Nikki play in the regional basketball tournament at church, so I took these pics with mom and dad when she got home. The ones by herself I took at her friend's house before the dance. It almost made me cry because she looked so beautiful, but I told myself not to because it wasn't even her wedding dress or anything and she would get embarassed by me!



Elise, you look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that dress is beautiful and the back looks really hard to do up!! You look absolutly beautiful Sassy, your hair is amazing too!! Too fun.
ReplyDelete