


We have been so busy this December, that we haven't had any time to make our favorite Christmas treats! So, I surprised all the girls and let them stay home from school on Monday, and they were so excited! I let them each choose something they wanted to make, and we baked and watched movies all day! Then we bagged up all our treats to deliver to our neighbors. We made Peppermint Fudge, Fudge with Walnuts, Buttered Pecan Fudge, Carmels, Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, sugar cookies and gingerbread men. It was a tiring day, but so much fun, the kids got along great with each other and even took turns washing the pots and pans! The cute outfits that Sunshine and Apple are wearing are courtesy of Aunt Kathleen, who sent them down for the girls after Christie outgrew them, and the girls were so happy to have some new clothes!



I just learned how to make sugar roasted pecans and they are HEAVENLY! Let me know if you want that recipe! Looks fun girls!;)
ReplyDelete