




This year I turned the big 34! Mike likes to tease me that I get to celebrate my birthday all month long because it comes right before Valentine's, so I get two major celebrations in the same week! This year I told Mike that all I wanted for my birthday and Valentine's was to go up to Boise and see our old friends. This was a good deal for him because he got to combine the 2 celebrations into 1! So we went up for a great weekend with our BFF's the Kahuhu's. They were great hosts, Jennece had made me my favorite lasagna and cinnamon rolls for my birthday and had a balloon and candy waiting for me in my room! We got right to work playing games(our favorite thing to do!) We played Ticket to Ride, which was hard on Mike because he is colorblind, but the rest of us loved the game. Sunshine was so tired she fell asleep in this weird position on the ottoman!



No comments:
Post a Comment