Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Beginnings With Sassy


Tonight Mike and I went to Sassy's young women's church group where they were doing a special once a year program called New Beginnings. They introduce the new girls and give parents an overview of the Young Women's program and how the girls can earn their Young Woman's Medallion. They have to complete goals in faith, divine nature, individual worth, knowledge, choice and accountability, good works, integrity and the new one they just added is virtue. It was a great program and they invited the moms to complete the program with their daughters. I am really looking forward to that and Sassy and I are going to have a contest to see who can finish theirs first! They invited to girls to dress as princesses and that is why Sassy and her friend are wearing fancy dresses! They sent the girls home with little glass slippers as a reminder to keep their characters pure and unspotted, and they were so cute! I am really grateful for such an inspired program for young girls to help them develop their talents and true potential.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to post My Ellise's New Beginnings night, I will have to do that! Your look Beautiful Little SASSY girl!:)

    ReplyDelete